[Open-FCoE] Downloading Older version of FCoE

Prasanna Mumbai mumbai.prasanna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:25:29 UTC 2008

> Not sure what you meant by "older version" but we have the tar ball of
> the code for 2.6.24 on the web page. We will be doing this tar ball on
> every kernel release.

Since  the current downloadable version of FCoE Target from the git
tree has some bugs, which is not allowing the Luns to be exposed at
the Initiator end.  I thought i would download the older version of
FCoE Target and get a hang of FCoE.
Robert suggested me how to download the older version of kernel.  But
having followed the steps specified in the "Quickstart" guide in
open-fcoe site, for older kernel version will i be able to get the
Luns exposed to the Initiators?
                               or
Do i need to get the older version open-fcoe-misc ?

~Cheers
Prasanna