[Open-FCoE] Improved Repository Layout

Love, Robert W robert.w.love at intel.com
Sat Apr 19 01:37:51 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

	We've cleaned up the user space code by moving non-essential
applications to the -devtools repository and by simplifying the fcconf
and fcping Makefiles. We also renamed the -misc repository to -target as
the SW target is the only thing in it.

	I'm going to keep a soft link named open-fcoe-misc pointing to
open-fcoe-target in case anyone has a script that pulls the target code.
I'll remove that soft link in a few weeks, probably without notice, so
please migrate to the new target repository name soon.

	I had to make changes to the following places to complete this
effort. If you see any problems with any of these changes, typos,
incorrect statements, etc..., please provide patches or let us know so
we can fix them. Here are the changes I made to enable this repository
changes.

1) rename -misc to -target
2) create soft link
3) hooked new repositories up to gitweb
4) fixed the <open-fcoe>/README
	a) refer to -target and not -misc
	b) add mention of -devtools
	c) patch not yet committed
5) fixed the quickstart on the wiki
6) made an announcement blog entry

	I think that covers all of the bases, let us know if I've
forgotten something.

Thanks,

//Rob