[Open-FCoE] Setup question

charles zhuang charlesz at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Sep 12 20:47:13 UTC 2008

Robert,
Seems the p2p mode between initiator and sw target is broken for the
re-architecture code, I likely to know how do you guys test the
initiator when you do the re-arch? Does it have to go thru a fcgw or a
real switch fabric? Is there other easy way that I can get this set up
with a connection like before?
Thanks again for your help.

charles