[Open-FCoE] outstanding patches upstream and fcoe-features.git rebased

Robert Love robert.w.love at intel.com
Wed Apr 1 21:52:01 UTC 2009

Our outstanding patches were pulled into scsi-misc and so I've rebased
the fcoe-features.git tree.

There are still 6 patches on features that haven't been sent out. I am
hoping to have the logging changes completed soon so that they can go
out to linux-scsi with these 6. I think that both of these sets may miss
the merge window if linux-scsi doesn't post another update. If they do
miss the merge window the logging patches will need to be delayed until
the 2.6.31 merge window and the 6 libfc fixes can just go during the 30
-rc phase.