[Open-FCoE] Open-FCoE in upstream GIT - Congratulations

Robert Love robert.w.love at intel.com
Tue Apr 14 22:15:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 09:59 +0530, Ganesan Rajagopal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks everyone. Btw, is the fcoe-fixes git tree relevant anymore?
> I only see fcoe-features getting updated. Can someone please fix the Wiki?
>
> http://www.open-fc.org/openfc/wiki/index.php/Code_repositories
>
> Ganesan

I've updated the wiki to remove stale content and refreshed the relevant
stuff.

Regarding -fixes and -features, my intent is that -fixes will hold fixes
to be pushed during the -rc phase and -features will be a merge point
for features intended for the next merge window.

Right now we have a bunch of fixes from Abhijeet that should go for
2.6.30-rc, I've updated the -fixes tree and added his patches.

We also have my logging patches that will go in the next merge window so
I'm in the process of updating the -features tree.