[Open-FCoE] Where can I get open-fcoe-upstream code ??

wangchengli 47572 wangchengli at huawei.com
Wed Apr 22 15:21:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,
   when I use git get "open-fcoe-upstream", but error is as fellow,
Anybody help me?
Thanks

Welcome to Git (version 1.6.2.2-preview20090408)

Run 'git help git' to display the help index.
Run 'git help <command>' to display help for specific commands.

Wang at ALLEN ~ (master)
$ git clone git://open-fcoe.org/openfc/open-fcoe-upstream.git
Initialized empty Git repository in C:/Documents and Settings/Wang/open-fcoe-ups
tream/.git/

Wang at ALLEN ~ (master)
$ git clone git://open-fcoe.org/openfc/open-fcoe-upstream.git
Initialized empty Git repository in C:/Documents and Settings/Wang/open-fcoe-ups
tream/.git/

Wang at ALLEN ~ (master)
$

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email
 immediately and delete it!