[Open-FCoE] Where can I get open-fcoe-upstream code ??

Love, Robert W robert.w.love at intel.com
Wed Apr 22 17:42:30 UTC 2009

wangchengli 47572 wrote:
> Hi all,
>    when I use git get "open-fcoe-upstream", but error is as fellow,
> Anybody help me?
> Thanks
>

> Welcome to Git (version 1.6.2.2-preview20090408)
>

> Run 'git help git' to display the help index.
> Run 'git help <command>' to display help for specific commands.
>
> Wang at ALLEN ~ (master)
> $ git clone git://open-fcoe.org/openfc/open-fcoe-upstream.git
> Initialized empty Git repository in C:/Documents and
> Settings/Wang/open-fcoe-ups
> tream/.git/

I believe that the wiki is incorrect and may have misled you.

The wiki was directing you to open-fcoe-upstream.git, but in
fact is was open-fcoe-initiator.git. I think that name is
misleading so I'm changing it to open-fcoe-initiator-history.git
(a bit wordy, I know) and put it in the archive/ directory since
that tree isn't going to change at all.

So, try-

git clone git://open-fcoe.org/archive/open-fcoe-initiator-history.git