[Open-FCoE] Where can I get open-fcoe-upstream code ??

Love, Robert W robert.w.love at intel.com
Thu Apr 23 17:19:22 UTC 2009

wangchengli wrote:
> Hi,Where Can I get "open-fcoe-upstream", the old src of initiator

I'm not sure what open-fcoe-upstream is. It may be an old name we were using early
on, but I don't remember.

> the fellowing link:
> git clone git://open-fcoe.org/archive/open-fcoe-initiator-history.git
> the version is 2.6.28 rc-5??

Yes, that's about the time that we were queued up for the 2.6.29 merge window, so we
stopped development on that tree then.

open-fcoe-initiator-history.git is a kernel in a git repository. I kept rebasing the tree so that
all of the Open-FCoE changes are the most recent in the history. Using 'git' you can see
all of the patches that were made to Open-FCoE as well as get a working copy from an
earlier revision.