[Open-FCoE] Where can I get open-fcoe-upstream code ??

Love, Robert W robert.w.love at intel.com
Thu Apr 23 17:40:58 UTC 2009

wangchengli wrote:
> Hi,
> I get open-fcoe-initiator-history Successfully.Thanks!!
> But when I compile the code, there is error as fellow:
>
> Help please.

clone
make defconfig
make -j 13

Worked fine for me. So did 'make menuconfig'

I think your problem (and I'm just guessing now) is that you're downloading
the code on a Windows system and then copying it to a Linux box. I've had
a lot of bad experiences with Windows systems adding control characters
to plain text files. '^M's in text files are strong indications that this is the
error. I'd suggest just using Linux, if this is the case.