[Open-FCoE] 答复: Where can I get open-fcoe-upstream code ??

wangchengli wangchengli at huawei.com
Fri Apr 24 04:59:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

In the open-fcoe code , the INSTALL file describes as fellow:

Anybody help me ?
Thanks

Introduction
--------------------
This package can be used to build the Open-FCoE kernel modules as well as
its user space
tools.

******************
* KERNEL MODULES *
******************

Requirements
--------------------
You must have a copy of the open-fcoe-upstream tree available. Run the psrc.
sh script in the                //question : how can I do ?  The shell
script find the driver/scsi/ofc direction but I can not find the dir
kernel/ directory. It will pull the kernel code into this package. If you
are recieving this
code from a tarball chances are that this step was done for you in the
packaging process.

Build Instructions
--------------------
	1) cd kernel/

	2) make install

*******************
* USERSPACE TOOLS *
*******************

Requirements
--------------------
1) Obtain and build the HBA-API.
	a) The HBA-API source may be obtained from
	   http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbaapi/ or

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=35200&package_id=27501

	b) Unpack the tar file.
	        cd /tmp
        	tar xfz hbaapi_src_2.2.tgz

	c) Apply the hbaapi/hbaapi2.2.patch to HBAAPILIB.c.
		patch HBAAPILIB.c < hbaapi2.2.patch
	   This fixes bugs in 64-bit mode.

	d) Build the 32-bit version of the library (if this is a 64-bit
machine).
	        cd hbaapi_src_2.2
        	cc -m32 -c HBAAPILIB.c -fPIC -DVENDOR='"Your Co. Here,
Inc."' \
                	-DREVISION='"Rev 2.2"' -DREVNUM=2 -DMINREVNUM=2 \
                	-DLICENSE='"Subject to SNIA Public License"' \
                	-DBUILD_DATE="\"`date "+%m/%d/%y %H:%M:%S"`\""
        	ld -melf_i386 HBAAPILIB.o -G -o libHBAAPI.so
        	install libHBAAPI.so /usr/lib

          There should be no warnings from the compile step.

        e) Build the native (32 or 64-bit) version of the library.
	        cd hbaapi_src_2.2
	        cc -c HBAAPILIB.c -fPIC -DVENDOR='"Your Co. Here, Inc."' \
	                -DREVISION='"Rev 2.2"' -DREVNUM=2 -DMINREVNUM=2 \
	                -DLICENSE='"Subject to SNIA Public License"' \
	                -DBUILD_DATE="\"`date "+%m/%d/%y %H:%M:%S"`\""
	        ld HBAAPILIB.o -G -o libHBAAPI.so

          There should be no warnings from the compile step.

 	f) Install the resultant library in /usr/lib64 (or /usr/lib if this
is a 32-bit machine)
	        install libHBAAPI.so /usr/lib64

        g) Run ldconfig

Build Instructions
1) Make sure the SNIA HBA-API header files hbaapi.h and vendorhbaapi.h are
either in
   /usr/local/include or define HBAAPI to point to the directory containing
containing
   these files wither in the Makefile or when issuing the make command (as
shown below).

2) cd usr/

3) make HBAAPI=<absolute-path-to-HBAAPI> && make install