[Open-FCoE] i am not get libfcoe module

Joe Eykholt jeykholt at cisco.com
Mon Apr 27 17:23:24 UTC 2009

muthu kumar wrote:
> Hi
>
>  i am  using initiator source version 2.6.28.rc5

It sounds like you don't have libfcoe as part of that, which
is OK if you're not using FIP.   If you're not familiar with FIP,
or you're not testing FIP specifically, you probably don't need it or libfcoe.

If you want FIP and all the latest stuff, get the latest fcoe-features
tree using git by:

	git clone  git://open-fcoe.org/openfc/fcoe-features.git

	Good luck,
	Joe