[Open-FCoE] Reminder about your invitation from hansraj jadhav

hansraj jadhav (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue Dec 1 13:23:23 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on November 15, hansraj jadhav sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept hansraj jadhav's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/863521813/EUSwjAQx/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on November 15, hansraj jadhav wrote:

> To: devel at open-fcoe.org [devel at open-fcoe.org]
> From: hansraj jadhav [hansrajpict at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - hansraj

The only way to get access to hansraj jadhav's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/863521813/EUSwjAQx/

You can remove yourself from hansraj jadhav's network at any time.

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation