[Open-FCoE] 0-4c at cancer.org

Jenna Lund Jenna Lund
Wed Dec 2 01:33:48 UTC 2009

Erec dj tile Dys knt func aja tion
Acce yh ssRx prov qn ides Men’s Hea jq lth prod jq ucts to tr ju eat erec ab tile dysf xlf uncti wq on (ED). Cho bel ose from all three FD xb A-appr xui oved ED pre tl scri spd ption me zae dicat zp ions: Via vv gra, Cia gdd lis and Lev dxp itra. Only a small per wzu centa jk ge of men seek he ae lp for ED, alth lt ough a lar geh ge num pv ber of men expe bk rience it in var vxk ying deg mw rees. All three FDA-app ye rove al d d hl rug rl s are pro hd ven to be effe ymr ctive in most hea qnq lthy men.

See Acc xdp essRx’s pr oec oduct info yb rmation pag npp es for det xyq ails about dos ikx ages, dire de ctions, side eff vtx ects, pre pgx cauti ud ons, fre pwt quently as flz ked ques zrf tions, li wnz nks to manuf otv acturer web ry sites and pati qv ent/pre gr scrib lhd ing inf ofp orma pbu tion.

You can also acc dpc ess aVia gq gra, Cia wys lis, Levi eq tra comp ka arison ch lj art that sum wd mari njk zes me xim d sje ication in cdt forma xig tion for the thr pta ee ED dru xwh gs in one cen lm tral loca lx tion.
Intr br oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr it oved medi xi cation to tre ss at ED, Via ptb gra is st pc ill the most pre ulm scribed ED me gki dic it ation. A tri wnd ed-and-true sta fdb ndby for men who des fg ire har nt der ere nj ctions, Via tjj gra also he mb lps main mg tain an ere pf ction thro bzh ughout se ozr xual con drl tact.
Via qi gra $1.15More info
Via mfr gra Pro ail fessio ye nal $1.57More info
Via qgs gra Su txj per Ac dbw tive+ $2.82More info
Via yi gra Soft Fla fw voured $2.74More info
Cia je lis was int ch rod mr uced as an FDA-ap rec prov fsd ed trea cz tment for ED in 2003. The me wa dication has enj nbg oyed incr bfy eased pop kh ular nyk ity over time beca ql use it’s clin te ically pro xpy ven to wo xql rk up to 36 ho ow urs. Hence the re lry  wpt ason many refer to Cia ksq lis as the “wee qgz kend” pi ro ll for ED.

Ci bof alis $1.99 More info
Ci dgd alis Pro ym fess okt ional $4.17More info
Cia ns lis Su uir per Ac qu tive+ $3.65More info
Sub fk lingual Cia jh lis $2.29More info
Levi bf tra is ano beb ther FDA-app qh roved option for men who suf ss fer from ED. The me yi dica ser tion has been found to be just as effe zdm ctive as Via im gra and Cia lps lis, and has wo ik rked for men who did not find suc kt cess with tho gc se ED dr ksy ugs.

Lev vag itra $2.35More info
Lev klz itra Pr om ofe yd ssional $4.97More info
Lev ppb itra Pl yb us $1.93More info
Lev mq itra Su aq per Act hc ive+ $2.78More info