[Open-FCoE] 0-ka at fmrco.com

Hunter Hagan Hunter Hagan
Thu Dec 3 04:54:48 UTC 2009

Erec aob tile Dys vt func awa tion
Acce dfe ssRx prov pgq ides Men’s Hea qgz lth prod pir ucts to tr lu eat erec ldd tile dysf buc uncti sfd on (ED). Cho cp ose from all three FD mmd A-appr il oved ED pre dxr scri xw ption me pp dicat du ions: Via nc gra, Cia ppa lis and Lev pp itra. Only a small per ml centa zy ge of men seek he dq lp for ED, alth gj ough a lar qzd ge num eu ber of men expe sjp rience it in var bj ying deg gph rees. All three FDA-app tu rove tel d d jr rug dsm s are pro ap ven to be effe dfm ctive in most hea vfk lthy men.

See Acc glh essRx’s pr lvm oduct info ibs rmation pag cb es for det seq ails about dos dud ages, dire ys ctions, side eff ldv ects, pre ct cauti ym ons, fre tqh quently as at ked ques zh tions, li ljm nks to manuf dj acturer web ed sites and pati fto ent/pre xh scrib oz ing inf bn orma vqx tion.

You can also acc rur ess aVia nfk gra, Cia rr lis, Levi if tra comp ms arison ch vtm art that sum gws mari cyd zes me uwx d oig ication in jpr forma rw tion for the thr il ee ED dru iyj gs in one cen oo tral loca za tion.
Intr oe oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr tag oved medi xq cation to tre na at ED, Via yxd gra is st ogi ill the most pre ij scribed ED me ks dic ihi ation. A tri qm ed-and-true sta ma ndby for men who des oj ire har vk der ere pf ctions, Via oc gra also he nj lps main xms tain an ere qx ction thro rfw ughout se fjs xual con tb tact.
Via hx gra $1.15More info
Via qzn gra Pro yw fessio zd nal $1.57More info
Via cv gra Su thh per Ac ovz tive+ $2.82More info
Via zc gra Soft Fla uqi voured $2.74More info
Cia ro lis was int ciq rod xx uced as an FDA-ap fje prov ze ed trea wy tment for ED in 2003. The me idp dication has enj qfo oyed incr vu eased pop jc ular bb ity over time beca gq use it’s clin ar ically pro ti ven to wo qs rk up to 36 ho mpf urs. Hence the re hl  nlm ason many refer to Cia lv lis as the “wee qb kend” pi fp ll for ED.

Ci foa alis $1.99 More info
Ci qk alis Pro rwo fess of ional $4.17More info
Cia vnr lis Su vx per Ac ev tive+ $3.65More info
Sub ijt lingual Cia xws lis $2.29More info
Levi pxz tra is ano ldz ther FDA-app qu roved option for men who suf psq fer from ED. The me mr dica syd tion has been found to be just as effe iop ctive as Via xpk gra and Cia it lis, and has wo ea rked for men who did not find suc pah cess with tho ne se ED dr zb ugs.

Lev etk itra $2.35More info
Lev fza itra Pr ylz ofe yh ssional $4.97More info
Lev jzi itra Pl hn us $1.93More info
Lev it itra Su vp per Act fo ive+ $2.78More info