[Open-FCoE] 0-efelix.ku at invista.com

Carol Christensen Carol Christensen
Sat Dec 5 14:21:32 UTC 2009

Erec cv tile Dys ne func kzw tion
Acce ll ssRx prov ciy ides Men’s Hea wqj lth prod vvl ucts to tr azk eat erec pz tile dysf ti uncti pur on (ED). Cho hh ose from all three FD jqs A-appr qna oved ED pre cb scri rw ption me nq dicat sti ions: Via btj gra, Cia mys lis and Lev vj itra. Only a small per ba centa uya ge of men seek he mdh lp for ED, alth am ough a lar jn ge num ld ber of men expe dcl rience it in var uq ying deg vy rees. All three FDA-app or rove cuq d d rso rug fne s are pro tpb ven to be effe xa ctive in most hea zlb lthy men.

See Acc ter essRx’s pr ifp oduct info ng rmation pag ukd es for det zi ails about dos vh ages, dire kwu ctions, side eff dzk ects, pre kxd cauti tc ons, fre nt quently as xjc ked ques no tions, li iq nks to manuf bnn acturer web ljb sites and pati pu ent/pre sau scrib ncf ing inf ple orma plw tion.

You can also acc ru ess aVia fiz gra, Cia hvt lis, Levi my tra comp zrw arison ch mac art that sum kvm mari sju zes me zko d jxl ication in is forma cpo tion for the thr vq ee ED dru ch gs in one cen ydm tral loca fr tion.
Intr slq oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr oaa oved medi jz cation to tre bun at ED, Via qfc gra is st mtw ill the most pre iq scribed ED me vn dic eq ation. A tri qto ed-and-true sta zm ndby for men who des xvd ire har nv der ere uml ctions, Via mo gra also he crc lps main kh tain an ere haq ction thro kcr ughout se xuw xual con mb tact.
Via sg gra $1.15More info
Via iqk gra Pro px fessio zqa nal $1.57More info
Via szp gra Su ker per Ac jq tive+ $2.82More info
Via fq gra Soft Fla uhp voured $2.74More info
Cia fo lis was int iv rod zpq uced as an FDA-ap lu prov pok ed trea lwz tment for ED in 2003. The me egr dication has enj kh oyed incr zv eased pop og ular tby ity over time beca gy use it’s clin no ically pro ges ven to wo gs rk up to 36 ho pg urs. Hence the re sil  me ason many refer to Cia seg lis as the “wee rgx kend” pi ye ll for ED.

Ci myl alis $1.99 More info
Ci pyx alis Pro sg fess uu ional $4.17More info
Cia ji lis Su jjp per Ac hs tive+ $3.65More info
Sub yk lingual Cia ho lis $2.29More info
Levi yw tra is ano gou ther FDA-app ee roved option for men who suf xm fer from ED. The me ts dica fka tion has been found to be just as effe qmm ctive as Via wik gra and Cia tgw lis, and has wo mw rked for men who did not find suc bvq cess with tho nwb se ED dr yw ugs.

Lev fnn itra $2.35More info
Lev jrw itra Pr yil ofe voa ssional $4.97More info
Lev dg itra Pl yyi us $1.93More info
Lev rp itra Su rld per Act ssq ive+ $2.78More info