[Open-FCoE] 0-qr4.qdemlwqusbgtaslozw at list.moveon.org

Maude Kramer Maude Kramer
Sat Dec 5 20:31:51 UTC 2009

Erec bt tile Dys jcz func ohs tion
Acce uv ssRx prov wqo ides Men’s Hea drw lth prod zyo ucts to tr sr eat erec wwy tile dysf inr uncti yua on (ED). Cho tke ose from all three FD cj A-appr nbg oved ED pre wtl scri sw ption me xg dicat un ions: Via rl gra, Cia lwk lis and Lev bq itra. Only a small per wtj centa uim ge of men seek he my lp for ED, alth jq ough a lar ryq ge num rpf ber of men expe lb rience it in var gv ying deg zew rees. All three FDA-app up rove bj d d rgf rug jt s are pro xl ven to be effe rm ctive in most hea kk lthy men

See Acc na essRx’s pr lcc oduct info uau rmation pag tdp es for det bs ails about dos jn ages, dire ffe ctions, side eff uur ects, pre zfk cauti jky ons, fre kl quently as ti ked ques pxd tions, li uip nks to manuf oa acturer web tts sites and pati vui ent/pre ska scrib fej ing inf jx orma rj tion.

You can also acc eo ess aVia qgd gra, Cia rw lis, Levi tr tra comp ket arison ch tbm art that sum wpm mari hs zes me qw d ro ication in kgw forma op tion for the thr zd ee ED dru ss gs in one cen uxa tral loca qt tion.
Intr wi oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr fk oved medi qa cation to tre mi at ED, Via ce gra is st ct ill the most pre ala scribed ED me hwz dic rzy ation. A tri pos ed-and-true sta sab ndby for men who des jpr ire har xq der ere dt ctions, Via pfw gra also he hb lps main ahw tain an ere nmt ction thro yv ughout se qig xual con du tact.
Via bnh gra $1.15More info
Via pda gra Pro bbe fessio uje nal $1.57More info
Via dsz gra Su gt per Ac qsv tive+ $2.82More info
Via arr gra Soft Fla dxq voured $2.74More info
Cia ysm lis was int rq rod gxk uced as an FDA-ap ult prov tn ed trea jx tment for ED in 2003. The me lt dication has enj opo oyed incr ihy eased pop ay ular eio ity over time beca nfu use it’s clin mlw ically pro yib ven to wo my rk up to 36 ho lz urs. Hence the re nf  sjd ason many refer to Cia pxf lis as the “wee ys kend” pi bk ll for ED.

Ci iyy alis $1.99 More info
Ci dnf alis Pro tpc fess cs ional $4.17More info
Cia dld lis Su ygh per Ac rgj tive+ $3.65More info
Sub qe lingual Cia ix lis $2.29More info
Levi kkx tra is ano nqc ther FDA-app vl roved option for men who suf cs fer from ED. The me zmt dica zb tion has been found to be just as effe ett ctive as Via qc gra and Cia pk lis, and has wo ayw rked for men who did not find suc vs cess with tho nc se ED dr vds ugs.

Lev pi itra $2.35More info
Lev mt itra Pr dv ofe ql ssional $4.97More info
Lev uer itra Pl to us $1.93More info
Lev it itra Su igc per Act jq ive+ $2.78More info