[Open-FCoE] 0-2enest at lawsonhemphill.com

Elvira Jones Elvira Jones
Mon Dec 7 02:31:11 UTC 2009

Erec mtl tile Dys mlj func ksh tion
Acce sud ssRx prov mpt ides Men’s Hea qk lth prod wuu ucts to tr plf eat erec yad tile dysf qxm uncti ola on (ED). Cho gm ose from all three FD bc A-appr qot oved ED pre ytb scri fh ption me zg dicat vss ions: Via ecw gra, Cia uf lis and Lev nut itra. Only a small per hum centa ik ge of men seek he hrl lp for ED, alth pf ough a lar fen ge num ir ber of men expe yb rience it in var in ying deg bx rees. All three FDA-app rsq rove jue d d dk rug fu s are pro ry ven to be effe nnj ctive in most hea lgx lthy men.

See Acc lxe essRx’s pr pk oduct info cob rmation pag lbr es for det vv ails about dos iyy ages, dire qk ctions, side eff tbh ects, pre uwy cauti gc ons, fre zyw quently as rx ked ques de tions, li bgb nks to manuf de acturer web leb sites and pati pue ent/pre an scrib ii ing inf br orma tlp tion.

You can also acc tn ess aVia ts gra, Cia ufx lis, Levi ud tra comp rny arison ch uix art that sum siv mari fk zes me hjk d iv ication in on forma wz tion for the thr mn ee ED dru tqp gs in one cen wzo tral loca ef tion.
Intr kby oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr cxq oved medi enx cation to tre rh at ED, Via sxx gra is st ixs ill the most pre wap scribed ED me yuh dic sfl ation. A tri lf ed-and-true sta nau ndby for men who des vw ire har eu der ere dfq ctions, Via eaf gra also he md lps main yzv tain an ere ty ction thro ed ughout se ttn xual con ola tact.
Via nla gra $1.15More info
Via epi gra Pro gj fessio ci nal $1.57More info
Via dms gra Su inj per Ac il tive+ $2.82More info
Via sbm gra Soft Fla ff voured $2.74More info
Cia fhp lis was int nfi rod nww uced as an FDA-ap um prov ktl ed trea act tment for ED in 2003. The me vi dication has enj ytf oyed incr oc eased pop rq ular qd ity over time beca dl use it’s clin mq ically pro map ven to wo nnw rk up to 36 ho qv urs. Hence the re wok  nf ason many refer to Cia tz lis as the “wee fsq kend” pi xw ll for ED.

Ci md alis $1.99 More info
Ci fi alis Pro aes fess zz ional $4.17More info
Cia bt lis Su fqp per Ac pm tive+ $3.65More info
Sub ev lingual Cia lkk lis $2.29More info
Levi nz tra is ano xw ther FDA-app wiu roved option for men who suf hyp fer from ED. The me zus dica ht tion has been found to be just as effe mh ctive as Via pw gra and Cia xp lis, and has wo ehm rked for men who did not find suc vc cess with tho ei se ED dr dzd ugs.

Lev lr itra $2.35More info
Lev bp itra Pr hnn ofe lpq ssional $4.97More info
Lev dpt itra Pl yz us $1.93More info
Lev sbd itra Su udd per Act hwb ive+ $2.78More info