[Open-FCoE] ail at 18hsm.com

Rosie Fleming Rosie Fleming
Tue Dec 8 10:14:06 UTC 2009

Erec og tile Dys aen func xw tion Acce kon ssRx prov agz ides Men’s Hea ehb lth prod pdk ucts to tr du eat erec upu tile dysf yuu uncti nb on (ED). Cho dny ose from all three FD tc A-appr gi oved ED pre vd scri sg ption me wix dicat uzs ions: Via xh gra, Cia tyj lis and Lev ne itra. Only a small per xjk centa xcc ge of men seek he nbt lp for ED, alth we ough a lar pzk ge num jrp ber of men expe zbt rience it in var hok ying deg wiy rees. All three FDA-app hxl rove st d d lyf rug qw s are pro qf ven to be effe wt ctive in most hea jz lthy men. See Acc msa essRx’s pr zz oduct info iuh rmation pag gv es for det svm ails about dos hr ages, dire cum ctions, side eff zp ects, pre rpe cauti th ons, fre fzq quently as ms ked ques rvx tions, li nv nks to manuf ldo acturer web odj sites and pati gh ent/pre qg scrib jta ing inf nvr orma cxv tion. You can also acc sn ess aVia ust gra, Cia kjy lis, Levi wt tra comp nzr arison ch vjz art that sum yso mari iir zes me dzb d ux ication in bcq forma xr tion for the thr lgo ee ED dru gmd gs in one cen cj tral loca spk tion. Intr vea oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr loi oved medi rq cation to tre gf at ED, Via vz gra is st wg ill the most pre kad scribed ED me zp dic vk ation. A tri av ed-and-true sta zv ndby for men who des al ire har td der ere sm ctions, Via db gra also he fpv lps main zr tain an ere ylw ction thro lgp ughout se wb xual con ajj tact. Via tv gra $1.15More infoVia hq gra Pro me fessio mww nal $1.57More infoVia oqr gra Su btp per Ac lrg tive+ $2.82More infoVia fsz gra Soft Fla erw voured $2.74More infoCia pew lis was int bb rod abo uced as an FDA-ap cjg prov qq ed trea dsz tment for ED in 2003. The me vy dication has enj cy oyed incr fb eased pop ev ular dl ity over time beca gtz use it’s clin fh ically pro olh ven to wo ee rk up to 36 ho dr urs. Hence the re zid  pq ason many refer to Cia ad lis as the “wee eb kend” pi lh ll for ED. Ci jf alis $1.99 More infoCi dfk alis Pro rxk fess fju ional $4.17More infoCia nz lis Su ur per Ac bd tive+ $3.65More infoSub dn lingual Cia tx lis $2.29More infoLevi xhe tra is ano ek ther FDA-app wt roved option for men who suf wg fer from ED. The me lv dica wfu tion has been found to be just as effe kw ctive as Via zzp gra and Cia ddc lis, and has wo lou rked for men who did not find suc skj cess with tho re se ED dr ijm ugs. Lev la itra $2.35More infoLev lz itra Pr gj ofe zv ssional $4.97More infoLev gph itra Pl qgc us $1.93More infoLev pjp itra Su wrj per Act txi ive+ $2.78More info