[Open-FCoE] andy at cmo.com.tw

Julian Haines Julian Haines
Thu Dec 10 22:55:07 UTC 2009

Erec rb tile Dys jy func iuj tion Acce vi ssRx prov rdb ides Men’s Hea pd lth prod sb ucts to tr wjh eat erec za tile dysf ez uncti ok on (ED). Cho yhz ose from all three FD oa A-appr gt oved ED pre kmz scri qj ption me bh dicat dng ions: Via jcq gra, Cia ec lis and Lev osp itra. Only a small per jy centa zof ge of men seek he la lp for ED, alth mc ough a lar hwj ge num wq ber of men expe yey rience it in var ai ying deg dr rees. All three FDA-app pj rove cs d d ps rug ba s are pro xgq ven to be effe le ctive in most hea gj lthy men. See Acc ou essRx’s pr cdp oduct info xwt rmation pag zk es for det nbq ails about dos zx ages, dire dg ctions, side eff aw ects, pre cfi cauti gp ons, fre ld quently as cme ked ques nb tions, li fcl nks to manuf pv acturer web nq sites and pati swh ent/pre vu scrib fzy ing inf xg orma tct tion. You can also acc iqy ess aVia xbq gra, Cia cs lis, Levi gun tra comp zib arison ch bzg art that sum gju mari gxo zes me vb d prk ication in vi forma cps tion for the thr zfu ee ED dru ja gs in one cen ojr tral loca nmw tion. Intr pah oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr oa oved medi so cation to tre ocu at ED, Via gok gra is st qc ill the most pre ui scribed ED me oey dic ly ation. A tri ts ed-and-true sta vyn ndby for men who des pcf ire har gm der ere nl ctions, Via urf gra also he jk lps main oll tain an ere cz ction thro cpu ughout se wnv xual con qj tact. Via hd gra $1.15More infoVia aem gra Pro gu fessio eoq nal $1.57More infoVia uyi gra Su vhr per Ac bm tive+ $2.82More infoVia wzp gra Soft Fla fsg voured $2.74More infoCia uq lis was int bpq rod flw uced as an FDA-ap tqw prov gf ed trea rg tment for ED in 2003. The me cw dication has enj tga oyed incr ar eased pop qo ular nj ity over time beca gjp use it’s clin aph ically pro ec ven to wo xr rk up to 36 ho vgt urs. Hence the re mqx  fxz ason many refer to Cia si lis as the “wee kya kend” pi jw ll for ED. Ci hz alis $1.99 More infoCi nun alis Pro wli fess bwa ional $4.17More infoCia db lis Su miq per Ac wug tive+ $3.65More infoSub vm lingual Cia jv lis $2.29More infoLevi mf tra is ano np ther FDA-app sb roved option for men who suf gef fer from ED. The me pd dica ev tion has been found to be just as effe kq ctive as Via vu gra and Cia yvt lis, and has wo fpt rked for men who did not find suc rob cess with tho ob se ED dr in ugs. Lev ua itra $2.35More infoLev nne itra Pr lq ofe hpt ssional $4.97More infoLev kmp itra Pl orx us $1.93More infoLev yvo itra Su ume per Act bat ive+ $2.78More info