[Open-FCoE] Your invitation from hansraj jadhav is about to expire

hansraj jadhav (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue Dec 15 09:25:56 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on November 15, hansraj jadhav sent you an invitation to become part of their professional network at LinkedIn.

Your invitation will expire soon!

Follow this link to accept hansraj jadhav's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/863521813/EUSwjAQx/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

This is a reminder that on November 15, hansraj jadhav wrote:

> To: devel at open-fcoe.org [devel at open-fcoe.org]
> From: hansraj jadhav [hansrajpict at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - hansraj

The only way to get access to hansraj jadhav's professional network is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/863521813/EUSwjAQx/

You can remove yourself from hansraj jadhav's network at any time.

The pending expiration of your invitation is an automatic process triggered by system maintenance. This is the last email message you will receive from LinkedIn about the expiration of this invitation from hansraj jadhav.

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation