[Open-FCoE] a3823338d at ms29.hinet.net

Hunter Hines 60919 at ms21.hinet.net
Tue Dec 15 10:30:20 UTC 2009

Erec mzo tile Dys vuo func pwu tion Acce dmu ssRx prov rp ides Men’s Hea rqf lth prod szb ucts to tr kq eat erec bok tile dysf irq uncti yq on (ED). Cho wk ose from all three FD dvz A-appr zk oved ED pre kwr scri ya ption me tsx dicat wm ions: Via ex gra, Cia hr lis and Lev hk itra. Only a small per yb centa dam ge of men seek he tfz lp for ED, alth cgf ough a lar lng ge num ld ber of men expe lk rience it in var pi ying deg zn rees. All three FDA-app dz rove ot d d nwx rug qs s are pro qoj ven to be effe fk ctive in most hea aht lthy men. See Acc erx essRx’s pr hr oduct info hj rmation pag js es for det oe ails about dos ni ages, dire op ctions, side eff ex ects, pre dc cauti jan ons, fre kqj quently as qcg ked ques uv tions, li ud nks to manuf ek acturer web asg sites and pati xrt ent/pre eks scrib tm ing inf kzl orma qi tion. You can also acc sl ess aVia wzh gra, Cia yr lis, Levi ola tra comp oom arison ch vcz art that sum vth mari gt zes me zn d hrg ication in xyw forma gz tion for the thr ls ee ED dru zm gs in one cen qd tral loca em tion. Intr ia oduced in 1998 as the first FDA-appr jf oved medi gs cation to tre kej at ED, Via xhd gra is st yn ill the most pre pbw scribed ED me rj dic rw ation. A tri rp ed-and-true sta ar ndby for men who des gj ire har osh der ere gi ctions, Via ej gra also he fgm lps main max tain an ere tmj ction thro fme ughout se vq xual con uw tact. Via ufj gra $1.15More infoVia ee gra Pro fu fessio ooi nal $1.57More infoVia md gra Su cmc per Ac mji tive+ $2.82More infoVia zrb gra Soft Fla qy voured $2.74More infoCia zk lis was int qni rod mnc uced as an FDA-ap uo prov bla ed trea lvr tment for ED in 2003. The me iim dication has enj gvj oyed incr tlh eased pop ww ular cd ity over time beca ena use it’s clin uax ically pro pp ven to wo vuq rk up to 36 ho iq urs. Hence the re acb  wvf ason many refer to Cia vq lis as the “wee dc kend” pi qo ll for ED. Ci xy alis $1.99 More infoCi th alis Pro sr fess zii ional $4.17More infoCia uvq lis Su okq per Ac sfj tive+ $3.65More infoSub pn lingual Cia kog lis $2.29More infoLevi zdd tra is ano mu ther FDA-app wgr roved option for men who suf xwj fer from ED. The me iz dica zs tion has been found to be just as effe knb ctive as Via fu gra and Cia av lis, and has wo abv rked for men who did not find suc xp cess with tho qn se ED dr sol ugs. Lev wa itra $2.35More infoLev qaf itra Pr wt ofe pg ssional $4.97More infoLev sf itra Pl qgr us $1.93More infoLev lxa itra Su lps per Act ns ive+ $2.78More info