[Open-FCoE] 2011138u44b5d84c at bridgestone.co.jp

Email afu at fidelitycpa.com.tw
Wed Dec 16 19:55:51 UTC 2009

      Why Cho vt ose D ona rug koy store?      Low br est Pri fc ces with Pri rs ce Match Gua epl rantee       247 Live Ch yb at Support       Fa za stest Shi fp pping (com vf pared with our com cb petitors)       Guar azm anteed Del zg ivery or your money back (Ch nt eck our refund policy)       90000+ Sati su sfied custo xv mers world wide.
                                Why Ge iv ner wqw ic?        A Na vv me-Bra zxk nd d cr rug is mar fm kete mxd d         un vy der a spe uv cific tra aq de name by a         ph kd armaceu roc tical man vp ufact svt urer. In most ca nr ses, Name-Bra rq nd d iw ru fn gs are         st et ill un ne der pa uw tent pr jjy otec osa tion, m qub ean fx ing the ma nt nufa eui cturer is the         so jk le so wj urce for         the pro aas du vp ct but in ma hm ny Cou lem nt ka ries aro dlj und the         wo hjk rld this is not the ca gwx se...           Re se ad         mo qdc re  »                 Why Cho iix ose D to r fl ugstore?                               Gua mbh ranteed Del cv ivery             Lo nt west Pri oe ces             On jqr line Order St wa atus             10 ojo 0% Sat qd isfaction Gua idg ranteed             F ezw ast Shi tr pping

                        V eu iag qij ra              Our pr fwk ice: $1.15              Mo ru re         in eax fo                      C do ial ho is              Our pri hof ce: $1.99              Mo qfj re         in bf fo                      L ku evi hh tra              Our pric bf e: $2.35              Mo qrv re         in mje fo                      Via bp g bi ra So usf ft Ta zvu bs              Our pri ylj ce: $1.64              Mo ctz re         in dq fo                      Via gv gra Pr zj ofe sb ssio yba nal              Our pri xa ce: $1.57              Mo te re         in mem fo                      C pu ial quy is Pr sei ofess pk ional              Our pr zst ce: $4.17              Mo yn re         in sjl fo        100%     Gua ee ranteed De ko livery
      We gu nj aran jo tee 100%     Deli wgq very of your O jdi rder. If your Pa ch rcel has Not arri zy ved in time (if you did     Not Rec yc eive your par wn cel within 21 B qkd usin gp ess Days), we will Re xuo shi ob p your Order     for Fr ov ee or Re nzy fund your mo do ney.        >> 10% Dis zt count on Reo qbx rders        Re md ad         mo gy re  »