[Open-FCoE] {?} {?} {?}. {?} {?}

Wm Crandall quirr at eastwestbanker.com
Thu Dec 24 20:19:56 UTC 2009

IF YOU WANT TO F zrm UC tq K SOMEBODY,
F cm U laz CK YOURSELF & SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Some words about hea mds lth!It's motto for losers! Are you loser? To my mind you're not!
I'll give some advise how could get it on for a day or two:)
If you can not do it ph gwj ysi lj cally, use some ataraxics. For example
L yyb ev zj itr zb a or Vi jzw a tx g zqa ra...In my s rsh ex yyw ual practice it helped me not once...
Do you feel such satisfaction by yourself? But i feel it every time i use
such le xm xir as C gzm ia th lis or L mlw ev oa it hrz ra!
BE THE BEST IN BAD!!! ;)

Visit our s lqf ite