[Open-FCoE] Looking forward to hearing from you

Grace Compaore gracecompaore1128 at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 30 09:56:16 UTC 2009

Invitation : "Looking forward to hearing from you".

Par votre hôte Grace Compaore:

     Date:		mercredi 30 décembre 2009

     Heure:		8h 00 - 9h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		I am Mrs Compaore Grace, the manager of auditing and Accounting department of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) FASO, WEST AFRICA BRANCH. am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, I am the manager of BANK OF AFRICA and I have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$23.5MILLION) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business Transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future. The owner of this account is MrAndreas Schrann, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession.He died with his entire family were among the victims of 31 July, 2000 Air-Crash. The bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through thiswebsite:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner, I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount,50% will be for me, while the remaining 10% is mapped out for any expenses that may comes up during the transfer process. I look forward to your earliest reply for more details.Thanks.Best regards, Mrs Compaore Grace

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/gracecompaore1128?v=126&a1=0&iid=mhA8igfDQ40k%40UBLLxpNQqd%40VeaCa%40yIRxF4Z07%40yav%40&igid=NxtNYbnBqMoiaA5JXxa8u%40x%40ibYD%40sxLBxa8RLb%403Tz3%40uiC

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: