[Open-FCoE] Initiator and Target setup

Mohanraj Krishnaraj Mohanraj.Krishnaraj at bladenetwork.net
Thu Jan 29 19:27:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

    I need help with the initiator and target setup. I have followed the
instructions in the FCoE Initiator Quickstart and FCoE Target Quickstart
guide. The documents mentions that both the devices can be connected as
a back-to-back. I can see both the initiator and target sending "FLOGI"
frames in Wireshark.  I don't see any response to the FLOGI frames. Is
there anything else I am missing in the setup?

Thanks,

Mohan

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain  privileged and confidential information. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this information to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender immediately by reply mail and destroy all copies of the original message.