[Open-FCoE] [PATCH v4 0/7] Adding support to fcoe transport
yi.zou at intel.com
Fri Jan 21 07:37:56 UTC 2011
Ok, here is the v4 set of patches for fcoe transport which comes down
to 7 patches now. Previous versions can be found at:
Notes on v4:
1. Fixed extra includes in fcoe_transport.c as pointed by Rob.
2. Fixed renaming to use 'git mv' as onc commit as pointed out by Rob.
3. Merged Bhanus's ERESTARTSYS patches into fcoe_transport.c and fcoe.c
4. Dropping support to DRIVER_NAME, vendor driver must support match()
to get to its devices.
5. Make fcoe.ko as he default driver that supports all netdev instance
that is passed into by *always* returning true in its match() and fcoe
is added to the tail of transport list.
6. Fixed the fcoe transport show sysfs callback.
7. Cleaned up debugging messages
I have tested w/ loop insmod->create->I/O(dd)->destroy->rmmod for about
100 rounds using the default fcoe.ko as the transport driver.
Yi Zou (7):
fcoe: convert fcoe.ko to become an fcoe transport provider driver
fcoe: prepare fcoe for using fcoe transport
libfcoe: include fcoe_transport.c into kernel libfcoe module
libfcoe: rename libfcoe.c to fcoe_cltr.c for the coming fcoe_transport.c
libfcoe: add implementation to support fcoe transport
libfcoe: add fcoe_transport structure defines to include/scsi/libfcoe.h
libfcoe: move logging macros into the local libfcoe.h header file
drivers/scsi/fcoe/Makefile | 2
drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe.c | 199 +--
drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe_ctlr.c | 2682 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe_transport.c | 526 +++++++
drivers/scsi/fcoe/libfcoe.c | 2708 ------------------------------------
drivers/scsi/fcoe/libfcoe.h | 31
include/scsi/libfcoe.h | 48 +
7 files changed, 3366 insertions(+), 2830 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe_ctlr.c
create mode 100644 drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe_transport.c
delete mode 100644 drivers/scsi/fcoe/libfcoe.c
create mode 100644 drivers/scsi/fcoe/libfcoe.h
Signature: Yi Zou <yi.zou at intel.com>
More information about the devel