[Open-FCoE] rebased fcoe-next

Robert Love robert.w.love at intel.com
Mon Jan 24 20:43:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

  I've rebased fcoe-next to scsi-misc to get the TCM target
infrastructure. I've also applied Yi and Bhanu's fcoe transport work. I
intend to mail our current patchset to scsi-misc at the end of the week
assuming we don't find any big problems.

  Also, with the fcoe transport work, the create, destroy, etc...
interfaces have moved. I'll mail a patch for fcoe-utils that is needed
for fcoe-utils to work with fcoe-next. I don't intend to commit that
patch to fcoe-utils until we've seen the fcoe transport work make its
way into linux-2.6, since I tag fcoe-utils against that tree.

Thanks, //Rob